Friday, May 6, 2011

I know I havn't posted in a while.. I'm saving up posts




 I'm saving up posts for the new blog thats currently under construction coming soon but for now enjoy some pics of my cuties.. we went for a walk yesterday and I decided to take some pictures with my new camera I got for my birthday from johnson. I've wanted a dslr for years I'm fascinated with good photos and I wanted to learn how to take them how to compose them and edit.  So Now I can finally explore the subject that interests me so so much.. 
What a great release that I have needed! I find I deal with stress by staying busy. The sun has helped so much in my attitude and overall thought process. Maybe we need to move to California.. 
I can only dream. It's my favorite place ever. If I could live in disneyland I would. No like seriously I've had this dream about hiding in the top of the castle and everyone goes home and I have the land of magic all to myself... How awesome would that be!
anyways
 I'm hooked. How Lucky I have such great subjects to shoot.
Can't wait for my photography and editing classes

~Bree

3 comments:

Cristina said...

you have beautiful kids! so excited to see what pictures you take with your new camera!

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

those are great pictures bree!

M said...

So cute!! Chloe is growing so fast!