I'm so glad I have a friend who's a photographer and not just any photographer she's like amazingly talented. V Came to my house when chloe was 3 days old and took her pictures- it was so much fun and so relaxing we just took our time and I think she got some amazing shots of my little girl. I'm only going to post a couple- Cause I think you should go check out her photography blog to see the rest and some other amazing stuff she's done. When I saw these I cried for almost an hour. I love my little girl so so much already. And she truly caught the essence of her little spirit so far. Thanks V I love them so much and will treasure them forever.
Oh my heck! She is so adorable! I just want to hug her and kiss her! I am also so jealous that you friend lives in Canada and can't take pictures of my little guy when he comes. Oh, sweet baby!
5 comments:
She did capture it!!! Beautiful pics. She is just adorable Bree. Can't wait to meet her :)
OH.MY.GOSH i'm in love with these pictures!! so beautiful!!
Oh Bree, she is gorgeous! What incredible pictures, what an incredible photographer and subject!
Oh my heck! She is so adorable! I just want to hug her and kiss her! I am also so jealous that you friend lives in Canada and can't take pictures of my little guy when he comes. Oh, sweet baby!
She's adorable! so sweet!
Post a Comment