Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Headband Creations


So these are a few of my latest creations. I decided to make a line of headbands for my etsy shop littlepinkorchard for the fall/winter. Here are just a couple- But I thought I'd share in the fun craziness of color happening in my kitchen. For anyone who reads my blog- the headbands are 13 bucks instead of the 15 I sell them for in my shop. I think I'm going to do a giveaway tomorrow- any suggestions on which headband should be the prize?








Photobucket

4 comments:

Keshia said...

like always... LOVE IT haha I think you should either let the winner pick... do the yellow one and good work!

Ashley Dawn said...

I LOVE the black thick one with the black and white rose. LOVE IT!! But the winner could probably choose as their taste is probably different than mine. Either way - I LOVE these!

Cristina said...

these are so pretty, i love them! i think the yellow one is my favorite

Nate and Ashley said...

Very Cute! I like the Feather one at the end and the thick silver one with black and white.