Wednesday, October 7, 2009

a glance

So johnson and I are sitting on the couch both on our laptops- we're such nerds. I keep looking over at him in awe. His handsome jaw line with a little gruff growing- his sparkling blue eyes that are so tender-I know he loves me when he looks at me with those kind eyes. All curled up in a blanket on this blustery day. He caught me staring and smiled.. and said.... I heart you-feelin any better ? Can a girl be more in love with her husband. I'm just ga ga for him...still.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Keshia said...

LOVE IT!

Ashley Dawn said...

That's awesome. If only more people still looked at their spouse like this...

Cindy said...

Aw, those are the best moments. :)

I hope you're feeling better today.

*virtual hug*

Cristina said...

this is so sweet! i love watching people who are still in love after so much time has gone by :)