Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MOD BLOG IS ALMOST HERE!



The MOD BLOG IS COMING! We're getting close -just tweaking a couple things before it debuts. We are wondering though if you were to read an event blog what you'd like to read about the most...Do it yourself centerpieces- how to decorate on a budget,what to look for in a photographer- what makes a good cake, pictures of ideas, tutorials, recipes, giveaways- what's new and trendy in event world?
We want to know what would make you as a reader tune in?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would want to see all of the things you have done... I guess more as time goes by, but I would just want to see the exciting stuff you do.

Keshia Larsen said...

I'd read about simple tings you can do to make a big impression. Like for dinner parties and stuff, without having to spend a ton of $$$$

Debbi said...

I am with Keisha, that would interest me.

Or how to have something more original than the 'flowers' and such for decorating.

Theme parties/weddings.
What to look for in photographers/cakes/services.

Jodi said...

I would love to see some of the stuff you have done and it might be fun too to have a few giveaways, although that is so hard with a new business. I can't wait for it! It is going to be great I am sure.