Thursday, May 7, 2009

{BEST MOTHERS DAY EVER!}


OH MAN BRANDON YOU OUTDID YOURSELF! WE"RE GOING TO THE KENNY CHESNEY CONCERT WHEN HE COMES FOR STAMPEDE! HE REMEMBERED HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS GUY! I love this mans music so much. There's not another artist out there that has such describing words in his songs. And they are so upbeat and happy. I went to his concert when I was 19 and fell in love. They gave leis to everyone-and had giant beach balls that went around the arena and everyone bounced them. I had so much fun at that concert. I'm not the hugest fan of country- but his stuff just makes me smile- maybe because half of his songs talk about bare feet sand summer lemonade stands old rickety blue chairs on the beach and good friends. It reminds me of the summer I had in Rexburg with Brandon and all the crazy fun stuff we did and kisses in the wheat field. And when I listen to that music I go straight back and remember certain moments. AHHH I CAN"T WAIT! A night out with brandon in tight jeans and a cowboy hat is just what I wanted for mothers day and I'm so excited I can barley stand it- he's horrible at secrets-ahh I just heart you! If you want to listen to a happy video about the summer click on this link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vSRa-qlKTo

Photobucket

4 comments:

Carla McDaniel said...

yeah Kenny...I like him too. Happy Mother's Day to you!

Keshia said...

haha you're soo cute! That's awesome! And where have you been today?

Unknown said...

i'm jealous I wanna go. You do have a great husband. I remember stay with during summer and he was always good. expect when he liked to tease brooke. but that's another story.

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, I LOVE Kenny Chesney! So jealous. Have a blast!!