Friday, April 24, 2009

{anyone want to prance around in their wedding dress!}



So.. I'm to the point in my website now where I'm making a gallery. I have pictures of the galla and a couple baby/bridal showers I've done- the problem- I've only really done 3 weddings. Of which I don't have that many pictures. I know I'm just starting and every company has to start somewhere.  I really believe some great photography will get me clients 

Sooooo what I'm asking is this...

 Is there anyone wiling to put on their wedding dress and come play dress up with me and Keshia for a couple days. I need some good bouquet shots and bridal pictures-Also I'm looking for a photographer that has really unique crazy flair - I'm picky about photographers- I want them to get who I am as an event planner and push the borders of the norm- I really want to do a bridal shoot in a junkyard- I know I'm crazy. So when It gets  a little warmer  I hope someone out there wants to come play wedding dress up- let me know if you think this would be fun! 


Photobucket

11 comments:

Clarisa said...

Oh man, I wish I was closer!!! Have fun with that!

motherofangels said...

I will if you can't find anyone else.

Allison said...

Frick frick frick! Why am I pregnant again??!! LOL I have been dreaming of putting my dress on again and taking crazy/cool pictures- yes even in junkyards... Although I am concerned that my hips would never be slender enough to fit into that dress... Give me a year and I'll be up for it again! Sigh...

Ashley Kaye said...

I really think you'd like our photographer's style. www.photographybyrachael.com

She's amazing. But she lives in Utah. :)

Melissa said...

I will!!! Lets just cut a big hole in the tummy area though and shoot around that lol. I think that would be really attractive

Kat said...

I would be willing to, but you might not like my dress. It is a very very pale green. Not a typical wedding dress, but it is nice.

Christy said...

I would if I could fit into my wedding dress haha.

The Piper Capers said...

Hey Bree, have you checked out Lara's blogs "two mittens" and "so smitten", she does some awesome photography and is getting into it again. She may be interested. Love all you're doing!

Two Mittens said...

Hi Bree - let me know if you want to discuss photos. Brides and junk are always fun.

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

i totally would if i LIVED IN CANADA! the junk yard thing sounds so cool. i love your style.

and PS. you are absolutely right about sachin's wardrobe.

Baker Family said...

So fun!!! I am definitely there is you need someone...I don't actually know if my dress will fit right now, but I haven't tried it on in a couple of years..haha. Let me know.