skip to main |
skip to sidebar
{60 guilty pleasures}
As part of the new writing club I'm in...from m writes1. reading martha stewart wedding mags2. writing in my own crazy font with no capitol letters3.the pottery barn catologue4. paint chips { sometimes I take them to make cards}5. Vanilla coke6.top ramen- I know theres like no nutrition but I love that it tastes good and is soooo cheap7. paper paper paper8. buying fresh flowers to make arrangments9. hollisters perfume- I know its for teens but I think it smells like oceany heaven10. designer jeans- they just make you feel good11. vintage stores{especially hats}12. these thingies{}13. zebra print14. place cards15.fresh linens on my bed16.sliced lemons limes and oranges- do they not intrigue you?17. hot coco in july18. colored appliances19.coats-all seasons20. grass-especially if someone else is cutting it21. ordering appetizers they come quick when you are starving!22. fancy cheese23. really nice pens24. organizing offices25.MAC wipes- they smell divine26. Disneyland- best place in the world EVER! I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE DISNEYLAND27. Throwing stuff away- I love to declutter I feel so good when nothing is on my kitchen counters28. watching a season of something all in a row with brandon29. mario kart while I should be cleaning with brandon30. accesscories- its an addiction bright chunky and unique stuff31. eating brownie batter32. buying matching clothes for my boys33. long baths and my i pod34. Driving with my music so loud and dancing to it and not caring what other people think- try it its blissful35. wallpaper36. getting my hair shampood37. being able to say I have a personal accountant- {my debbie}38. Fairs39. Garage sales40. Flea Markets41.Fireflys42. Back to the future- I LOVE THIS MOVIE!- and i'm having a party in the year 2015 in it's honor43. TANNING-and not worrying about a thing while im in there44. skirts and dresses- I'd wear them every day if I could45. pointy toes shoes- can't get enough46. I adore when my father in law joel makes mickey mouse waffles- I truly get giddy47. a new pad of paper48. fonts- I love fonts49. looking through my college box- I kept old ticket stubs random objects and it makes me happy to remember that time in my life50. alone time51. hot tubs52. gardening53. carved fruit54. wrapping paper and boxes55. When I was little I loved sitting next to the venst to feel the warm air in the mornings56.ribbon57. bananna splits- i used to work at a dairy where we'd make mini ones in hot fudge containers58. traveling with brandon- is my very favorite thing to do in this whole world59. texting60. my broadway /choir cds
No comments:
Post a Comment