I'm sitting here watching my sweet brandon sleep and just thinking about him and when I fell in love with him and why- this is about the time that we met and it's one of my very favorite pictures of him. I love his hair and what hes wearing is just so brandon- nothing fussy just some jeans and sneakers-I needed someone like him in my life. He looks like hes thinking and he does this look all the time and I love it. I still think he's hot.Saturday, February 21, 2009
my fav...
I'm sitting here watching my sweet brandon sleep and just thinking about him and when I fell in love with him and why- this is about the time that we met and it's one of my very favorite pictures of him. I love his hair and what hes wearing is just so brandon- nothing fussy just some jeans and sneakers-I needed someone like him in my life. He looks like hes thinking and he does this look all the time and I love it. I still think he's hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment