Hi Bree, you have no idea who i am. i'm not a blog stalker, really, i came across your blog via Katerina Irvine's blog. she is a good friend of mine. i couldn't sleep one night and began reading your blog. i find it very inspiring. i especially loved the one you wrote on our Stake women's conf. that i wasn't able to attend, which made me very sad. we do have a great stake pres. anyways, just wanted to say thanks for sharing what you learned there and your great insights. hope you don't mind me checking in on your blog from time to time. Carla McDaniel
The owl on the branch... because it's so freakin' cute...because it made me smile at seven in the morning... because it reminds me of wall vinyl that I saw online... because it doesn't have leaves it has cutesy flowery looking things... really just because I said so!
I like the sparkle with the chandelier. I think its simple and very classy, and not too busy. Also, on other thing i forgot to tell you, once you get ready for your new blog, check out: www.webs.com There you can create a website for FREE, and you can make it blog style, add all sorts of pages, and it has tons of customizable templates. It also has a e-commerce tool, so you could take payments linked to your paypal account, which is very hard to find for free. you choose your site address, for example, www.themodparty.webs.com, or you can purchase a domain. If you need any help with it, don't hesitate to ask, we could get some online collaboration goin on. I think it would be super fun!!!
3 comments:
Hi Bree,
you have no idea who i am. i'm not a blog stalker, really, i came across your blog via Katerina Irvine's blog. she is a good friend of mine. i couldn't sleep one night and began reading your blog. i find it very inspiring. i especially loved the one you wrote on our Stake women's conf. that i wasn't able to attend, which made me very sad. we do have a great stake pres. anyways, just wanted to say thanks for sharing what you learned there and your great insights.
hope you don't mind me checking in on your blog from time to time.
Carla McDaniel
The owl on the branch... because it's so freakin' cute...because it made me smile at seven in the morning... because it reminds me of wall vinyl that I saw online... because it doesn't have leaves it has cutesy flowery looking things... really just because I said so!
I like the sparkle with the chandelier. I think its simple and very classy, and not too busy. Also, on other thing i forgot to tell you, once you get ready for your new blog, check out: www.webs.com
There you can create a website for FREE, and you can make it blog style, add all sorts of pages, and it has tons of customizable templates. It also has a e-commerce tool, so you could take payments linked to your paypal account, which is very hard to find for free. you choose your site address, for example, www.themodparty.webs.com, or you can purchase a domain. If you need any help with it, don't hesitate to ask, we could get some online collaboration goin on. I think it would be super fun!!!
Post a Comment