Monday, November 24, 2008

MY FIRST EVENT!



So My weekend has been crazy crazy busy- I don't think I've been this exhausted since the week the twins were born. It turned out beautiful! It was so exciting to see the vision come together. I spent at least 4 hours folding napkins and adding ribbon and wire to them. Another 2 setting place settings for almost 200 people. Adding things to the centerpieces folding the linens making the candy buffet. It was a lot of work but I loved every second and am so greatful I get to work doing something I adore. These are a couple pictures I took. The professional ones will be coming later. It was exciting to hear people as they walked in and said wow- and these flowers are beautiful- great food! This is so different. I then did the craft fair at Aubrun House on saturday- It went good! it helped knowing what peole liked more than other things- so I'm going to adjust the vinyl on my other boards to what sold on saturday- for the fair next week. I also think I'm going to make formula cans with choc chip cookie mixes inside- so it's wrapped like a gift- and make girls headbands- we'll see how the week goes- maybe even some wreath ornaments.Anywyas I had a lot of fun with the girls next to me-one girl did gift baskets and the other girl was doing Jewelery. brandon wrote a little about the shell kids party- I'm going to add some funny stories but under his post.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenna Anderson said...

Congrats on the event! I really don't know how you do it, girl! You are an inspiration because not only are you a good mom with lots going on but you have the time to BLOG!!! I have been struggling to keep up with posting lately so when I do post it has to be a lot all at once to play catch up! Seriously, I think you are wonder woman Bree!

Melissa said...

Looks great Bree! Looks like you added a bit of your sunshine to those cold canadian winters!

Melanie said...

The party looks great, and your stuff at the craft fair was awesome, I am trying to talk Jordan into a bigger house so that I have more wall space, in the mean time my parents just moved and I am a nosey child and tell them what they should do to decorate their new home - maybe...

Audrey said...

I want to see more pictures when you get a chance!! I LOVE them.